Wild Tots Terms & Conditions and Consent
- I do give my consent (as above) for A Touch of the Wild to use photos and/or video footage taken during the club to be used for publicity, marketing materials and social media. I will ensure that we do not take part in group photos on the day if we do not wish for photos to be used by A Touch of the Wild.
- I acknowledge that this is a family activity day and take responsibility for my child/children at all times during the session.
- I have read and adhere to the booking Terms & Conditions stipulated below and on the website, including the cancellation and refund policy.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Every effort is made to run activities outdoors in all weather conditions, however in the event of high winds or extreme weather conditions, activities maybe re-scheduled or cancelled. A Touch of the Wild reserves the right to alter, re-schedule and cancel activities at any time. If we need to cancel or postpone a Wild Tots session due to circumstances beyond our control we will contact you by phone/email as soon as we are aware. In this instance a catch up session will be offered at the end of the term. No refund will be offered if you are unable to attend the catch up session, although we will endeavour to offer you alternative dates where possible.
Catch up sessions
We run catch up sessions each term; these sessions can be attended free of charge by customers who miss a session due to illness/holiday etc. Customers can only attend one catch up session per 6 week term. To qualify for the catch up session, you must email us at least 24 hours in advance to inform us of your impending absence.
Wild Tots leader
The Wild Tots leaders run the sessions but do not deal with any administration. Therefore any customer administration, such as session changes, notice of missed session, booking requests etc must be emailed to the office. Please do not give cheques or cash to the Forest School leader.
If you book the sessions and then need to amend or cancel it, please contact us as soon as possible to let us know. Cancellations or changes MUST be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and cannot be given by phone or to the Wild Tots leader.
If you have paid and then cancel your booking;
– over 4 weeks prior to the date of the activity (the start date of the course) 25% of the total cost will be charged and the rest will be refunded
– Between 4 weeks and 1 week prior to the date of your activity, 50% of the total cost will be charged and the rest will be refunded.
– 1 week prior to the date of your activity, no refund will be issued.
At the Managers discretion we may be able to move your booking to another day/date – this will depend on availability so please contact us if you need to move your booking.
Non-payment of invoices
When you return your Wild Tots booking form, you will be sent an invoice and asked to pay by bank transfer within 7 days. Please pay your invoice promptly to confirm your place, as places cannot be held without payment in full. Please let us know as soon as possible if you cannot take your place. If you do not pay for your Wild Tots session within 21 days of invoice we will cancel your booking and offer your place elsewhere, you will then need to re-book if you still want to attend.
Refunds will not be issued if:
– Participants do not attend the day due to personal reasons and illness.
– A Touch of the Wild staff asks a participant to leave due to misbehaviour, which is deemed detrimental to themselves and/or others.
– A child/family/group is unhappy with our programme of activities. We will however listen to any complaints or concerns and deal with them on a case by case basis.
LIABILITY, INSURANCE & HEALTH
A Touch of the Wild activities often take place in woodlands and green spaces, so by their very nature are not entirely free from hazard. We make every effort to minimise risk to participants and ensure that Health & Safety issues are identified and communicated. As such A Touch of the Wild accepts no responsibility for accidents or injury and that participants take part in our activities at their own risk. A Touch of the Wild reserves the right to exclude any person whose behaviour endangers themselves or others, and is deemed inappropriate.
A Touch of the Wild holds Public Liability Insurance and carries out a Risk Assessment for formally used sites and activities.
Health and Safety
At A Touch of the Wild, we take Health and Safety very seriously. All staff are DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) checked, qualified group leaders, first aid trained and carry a First Aid kit at all times.
Participants Health and Fitness
Participants should ensure that they are in a satisfactory state of health before booking. Participants are requested to provide any relevant medical and dietary information at the time of booking so that necessary arrangements can be made.
Promotion and photo consent
By signing the photo consent form, you authorise A Touch of the Wild to use photos and video footage taken during your activity to be used explicitly for a Touch of the Wild marketing and promotional material and social media including Facebook.